Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I bought a boxing bag and hope it can help me stabilize my status!

[je...]

Keep us posted.  I’m finally able to do more complex exercises.  After first jumping I had trouble just getting off the couch.  Now I am walking daily for thirty minutes and started doing a couple of weight training exercises. 

I also do some stretches my doctor gave me to help with low back pain. 

I’m going slow, but am definitely seeing progress.

Even if you are not able yet to really exercise - I found it so helpful to punch pillows in withdrawal. I could release my tension and frustration and after that was a little bit tired. Good thing. When you start, I would say, start with minutes, not hours... and see how your body responds. Many of us had to test what we can do again and again until we found something that worked.. I think its a good idea to start with a boxing bag cause you might need that later! I can now use equipment I bought 4 years ago :laugh: and as I said... I killed so many pillows ::)

Keep us updated! :yippee: