Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Obsessions

[a5...]

Yes. I've been sure that death is imminent since I CT'd three months ago. But then my worst symptom is severe difficulty breathing, all day every day, which can only feel life threatening. So I feel like I should be prepared.

Oh yes, thats a typical symptom of withdrawal. Like the brain is saying "without benzos, the end is near - think about that!"

There are lots of intrusive thoughts which we all share in withdrawal, but all of them ease up and become more manageable with time. Just let them come and go, like passengers at the station. or trains...

I know it is very difficult and scary right now, but it is part of withdrawal. I hope its over soon and you start to feel your old self and some kind of peace and strength. Good feelings come later, promise. :thumbsup: