Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hello.

[we...]

Hey everybody, my story starts when I took ambien two years ago, I got a terrible reaction but did not not connect to the ambien. I CT'd after taking it for 2 months. My sleep was terrible along with other symptoms. A year later, still suffering, I was prescribed kolonopin! The cycle began again. Eventually I found out I was suffering from the effects of benzo's. It's been a year since that, my only remaining symptom is my insomnia, and not being able to nap during the day despite being extremely tired.

There's a lot more to the story, but thats enough for now!

Thanks.

Hello werpderp, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

Ambien and Klonopin are two powerful drugs, and both can cause dependence very quickly.  I'm sorry to hear you've suffered so long, but this is so common, it takes a long time to recover from the damage these drugs do.  So, you're benzo free right now?

Insomnia is so common, most here suffer with it as well, so you'll be in good company.  If you'd like to connect with our other members, feel free to start a thread on the Post-withdrawal Recovery Support.

Let us know how we can help you, we're glad you're here.

Pamster