Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

united states working from home jobs ? need a job ?

[ju...]

i have not been able to work in years  ( leaving the house  cause severe anxiety and panic attacks ) i have tried for years to find a part time online job that i can work my own hours i have failed to find anything  ..... i am pretty much on my computer all day long i know how to type very well  can anyone who is working from home help me get a job ?

thanks mike

They were just talking about this on the news. They said that Rosetta Stone and some of the insurance companies are hiring. Think about any business that might be busy in a time like this. Anything that caters to bored people, healthcare. I'm sure that creditor call centers are very busy right now.

In Germany they now need people on the phone to contact everyone who had contact to an infected person. You can work from home.

thanks for the replys i  checked out amazon but do not meet what they were looking for in my area    i would like to find a job were i can work my  own hours because my sleep cycle is constantly shifting 

i have been looking for days and only came across one job that suites what i am looking for on rat rae rebellion only to run a review of the company and the job to find out its terrible i need more people thoughts  please help

[2e...]

i have been looking for days and only came across one job that suites what i am looking for on rat rae rebellion only to run a review of the company and the job to find out its terrible i need more people thoughts  please help

I have worked for several companies doing customer service jobs from home and none of them were great.  Low pay, micromanagement, difficult to get the hours you want, no possibility of advancing, etc.  That’s pretty much what you can expect across the board.

thanks scrabble girl  it  is pretty much all i am finding    i can not due that tho due to my constant swtiching sleep cycle  i was looking for data entry but the requirement are pretty steep as to how much they want from you so i did not apply  i also have been looking into transcribing but the pay is pretty low i dont need to get rich i just need something steady like maybe 1000 dollars a month after takes would help tremendously

[2e...]

thanks scrabble girl  it  is pretty much all i am finding    i can not due that tho due to my constant swtiching sleep cycle  i was looking for data entry but the requirement are pretty steep as to how much they want from you so i did not apply  i also have been looking into transcribing but the pay is pretty low i dont need to get rich i just need something steady like maybe 1000 dollars a month after takes would help tremendously

It’s a bit discouraging.  For me, it was the only kind of work I could do in withdrawal and I was grateful for the meager paycheck as I was in dire straits.  Good luck, I hope you find something.