Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Day 2 of 4th cut

[He...]

I’ve tapered another 10 %!  Day 2 and I’m happy to say I feel great so far.  I slept both nights and no difficulty in the day.  Usually take 4 days to feel it, but I’m happy to get that far.  It prevents me giving up in the first days.  Not that I would, because I’m determined and so close to being over this.  At night I’ve felt a bit hot cold shakes, but manageable.  I felt some tightness in my chest, but I breathed 4 7 8 and it eased up.  My itchy skin feeling came back but it’s gone at the moment.  I cooked and ate well and painted the bathroom, excellent distractions.  Being home alone during this covid and it’s still snowing here, is a perfect time to make progress in my taper.  Now down to .112 mgs clonazepam daily.  The end is in sight!