Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Flavor Plus Suspension Liquid... awful flavor!

[na...]

I guess calling it "Awful Flavor Plus" wouldn't have gone over well with the marketing team.

Maybe it's good that the suspension liquid tastes terrible so it creates a negative association to the Benzo.

Has anyone been able to add flavor to their suspension liquid so it doesn't taste like formaldehyde????

Hello, natbran1. Have you tried ...

(1) Swallowing your dose as quickly as possible then immediately taking a drink of water, swishing the water around in your mouth, and swallowing?

(2) Putting your dose in a glass of water and then drinking the water/suspension mixture? The potential downside of this approach is that some of the suspension might cling to the surface of the glass. Fortunately, there’s an easy fix.  After you have ingested the water/suspension mixture, rinse the glass several times with water, drinking the rinse water each time.

Hi natbran1,

I'm happy you have access to the suspension, I'm sorry it tastes awful but glad you're getting the proper amount of the drug.  I've seen little flavor vials in the water aisles of the grocery store, people add them to their water I guess, I wonder if that would help.  Or I like Libertas's answer too, chug it and wash it down with more liquid.

Pamster

Hi natbran1,

I'm happy you have access to the suspension, I'm sorry it tastes awful but glad you're getting the proper amount of the drug.  I've seen little flavor vials in the water aisles of the grocery store, people add them to their water I guess, I wonder if that would help.  Or I like Libertas's answer too, chug it and wash it down with more liquid.

Pamster

That's how I drink my Chernobyl Liquid Diazapam  ;).    :D :D

Hi natbran1,

Pamster

OK, so I was totally skeptical that this would help... but the taste is so bad so I put two squirts of the Kool Aid concentrated liquid I had in my cupboard.

SUCCESS!  It's not fantastic, but it doesn't make you feel like you're going to throw up.  Good idea!