Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Not digesting foods since up dose. Anyone have this?

[Le...]

I don't know if it's a stomach bug or a change from going up on lorazepam by .50 mg for 3 days after family loss? Now went back to 3 times a day like normally would.For 3 days right after i eat im literally in bathroom. Not to be gross so i do apologize. But whatever i eat comes right out the way i chewed it i guess. It's always almost immediately. Has anyone here gone through this? It's starting to worry me seeing that i was finally eating certain foods now i don't know what to eat out of fear.

It's not something that I've ever encountered, and i'v never heard of it, to be honest. Have you consulted a doctor to make sure that you're OK (besides benzo tapering).?

I'm sure its nothing,, just strange that its with an updose though.

It's not something that I've ever encountered, and i'v never heard of it, to be honest. Have you consulted a doctor to make sure that you're OK (besides benzo tapering).?

I'm sure its nothing,, just strange that its with an updose though.

I wish i had you're problem for 2 f**king year's i cant defecate normly