Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Omega 3 fish oils

[Mi...]

i take 4000 mg a day - 2000 AM and 2000 PM - i get a huge bottle of it at walmart - it last for some time.

i also take cal/mag/zinc - it is soothing on the muscles.

mike this world is enough to make anyone squirrely - that is why so many are diagnosed with this thing and that thing - that and it makes people unable to think clearly and makes big bucks for pharmaceuticals.

it is also helpful for depression. I too take 2000mg twice a day.

I also eat ground flax seed everyday in my oatmeal. Good veggie source of omega 3.

FYI

whole flax seed can be bought at a health food store. Grind it up to a powder in a home coffee bean grinder, and keep the ground flax in the freezer. I also keep the whole seed in the fridge. 

2 to 4 tablespoons a day.

Hey Silver-make sure that omega you are taking from Walmart is a good one.  A lot of the lesser Omegas contain mercury and my bet is Walmart is not investing in the high quality stuff.  Janus

I don't know for sure would have to check. I do have a source that sells high quality omegas...I believe about 180 capsules for a little over 30 dollars.  My brother in law who has cancer takes these as they are very high quality.  If you want the 800 number I'll pm it to you.  There are 2 different kinds they recommend....I'll have tofind out from my sister.  My brother in law went off his cholesterol drugs after 6 months on the omegas.  Janus