Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Calling all music lovers: what do you listen to?

[si...]

i thought i would start a section on music that has made an impact on your life - or that you jus really enjoy.

so i will start with one that i was unable to switch from album to cd - so i no longer have it - but was able to find it on utube - hope you enjoy it and will share some of your favorite songs.

this song is from fred neil - he was never big - but i liked him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAmZF79wvu8

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [el...]

• [si...]

• [sa...]

• [la...]

Stan Ridgway and Stewart Copeland from the movie Rumblefish

Every word of this song relates so to my life. Being boxed in is what happens if I have a panic attack. When my blackboard lacks a piece of chalk I don’t have anything to post

i forgot about that episode - it looked like a rat to me ick ick ick.

i did not see it last night.

there are some songs that just rocked - i can't remember the artists right now or the songs - but as they come to me i will post them.

every time i hear that song i remember being in a bar where a couple was dancing to that song - i think of them every time i hear it.

evaD !tahT ekil .sdrawkcaB !sknahT delleps uoy flesym tuo ti derugif I

I figured it out myself you spelled Thanks! Backwards. I like That! Dave  :laugh:

i love that song - the album it was on is the only jefferson star shhip album i ever bought.  i was such a dreamer then hopelessly in love with a viet nam vet who was so fried from that was he would never be ok again.

i was such a dreamer then hopelessly in love with a viet nam vet who was so fried from that was he would never be ok again.

Silver, I loved one of those too.

it was a great way to rip you heart out.  i am listening to it again - now

he is dead now - i don't think active duty viet nam vets lived long - that was was very hard on them physically and emotionally.