Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

anger problem when start benzo, and while withdrawing

[on...]

I've relized I have had an anger problem, from the benzo's. I remember before I ever touched one, I didn't get mad like I did after I took the first one, and plus I was more likly to hurt myself while on it, which I don't hurt myself anymore since I stopped it.

then you think you were more violent on benzo's then before benzos and less angry since you got off?

Yup!  My anger problems is also, getting better as time goes on, as I'm thinking more, about the way I'm acting, and I'm starting to let things go, when I get mad about something.

Right now I'm a pretty mellow person, and I'm doing that without any drugs.

I'm starting to feel more like a person, than a robot.

i am doing much better off benzo's to - during my taper i had an anger problem - but i am doing much better now.

amazing what drugs can do to you and amazing how much we can re-claim our lives off.

i am doing much better off benzo's to - during my taper i had an anger problem - but i am doing much better now.

amazing what drugs can do to you and amazing how much we can re-claim our lives off.

Yup, and all the drugs are doing is hiding emotions to the point where you are a zombie, and thats no way to live. Emotions are part of life, whether its feeling happy or sad, and its healthy if you experience any one, as everyone does at some times. Hopefully more happy than sad, but it happends. If you think more differently of how you perceive something (whether good or bad), could make a big difference on how you feel on the inside.