Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

How long does it take for Kolonopin to dissolve in PG?

[Jo...]

Hi BB. I am trying to convert from pill cutting/ shaving to liquid titration by dissolving 1mg of Kolonopin in 2 ml of PG and then add 98 ml of water to dilute it.

I dropped my two .5 Kolonopin pills in 2 ml of PG and have shaken it. The pills just seem to be floating in the PG. I don’t see them dissolving at all.

Can someone please tell me how long you would expect 1mg of Kolonopin to take to dissolve in 2 mg of PG?

I have no idea.

2hours? 8 hours? 1 day? 2 days?

Thank you very much!

I just found out the answer from a post below by Gumbygirl on 9/23. The answer is if my pills have a hard coating that retards the dissolving, I should crush the pills before putting them in the PG. I am going to do that.

Thanks Builder!

I just found out the answer from a post below by Gumbygirl on 9/23. The answer is if my pills have a hard coating that retards the dissolving, I should crush the pills before putting them in the PG. I am going to do that.

Thanks Builder!

:thumbsup: