Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Pills and liquid

[De...]

Hi,

I am just curious.  Why would someone do pills and liquid together?

Also,

I have always  take  my k in the morning for anxiety. I am wondering if i should split my dose. I feel shaky all the time. Im functional. I just wondered because other people do this. My dose is lower so does anyone think this would be a good thing to do. There is alot to this and i dont want to destroy myself any worse than i am. Thank you

Hi,

I am just curious.  Why would someone do pills and liquid together?

Also,

I have always  take  my k in the morning for anxiety. I am wondering if i should split my dose. I feel shaky all the time. Im functional. I just wondered because other people do this. My dose is lower so does anyone think this would be a good thing to do. There is alot to this and i dont want to destroy myself any worse than i am. Thank you

Mostly because folks have (unsubstantiated) fears of using liquid, so its a way of making a more gradual transition.

And if you use Rx liquid, there is a cost premium, and most insurance plans won't pay for the liquid.

FYI, I did a Rx liquid + tablet taper.  Knowing what I know know, I would have just switched to all liquid.