Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

A blunder with my dosing. Need some help! Builder , anyone!

[Wo...]

Okay so I don’t know how I could have messed this up. I have .5mg pills and doing the 1:2:8 method...

I have in my notes 10pills = 5mg.. I also have that I did 20ml of alcohol 80 ml of water.

Looking through my notes more though and the most recent ones it looks like I have done (5) .5 mg pills, so 2.5mg with 10ml alcohol and 40ml water.

I think I tried to cut everything in half since my jar only holds 50ml and now wondering where I really stand in my dose since my mixture is 2.5mg:50ml...

I’m sort of wondering where I dosed since my notes are scattered a bit, and fell behind on my progress log. I’m nervous with this new batch I made up if I’m gonna be dosing way low or way high. My batch I made this time was 5pills 20ml of alcohol and 30ml of water. So even that isn’t even what’s on my notes. I’m really all over the place here .

So here I am dosed 1.48ml... from a vial that was 50ml with 5pills (.5mg each) 20ml alcohol 30ml water.. I can’t imagine me doing only 5 pills for my mixture from previous times. I’m getting more Klonopin today and will make a mixture that is 10pills 20 ml alcohol 30 ml water for 5mg=50ml.. will this be the correct batch from here on out. I think with my previous dose I may have updosed quite a bit?? Or taken less... although I believe it may have just been for this one day (hoping I didn’t make a previous jar like this ) does anyone know how to calculate what my dose is for today and where to get from here? Very lost :(

So here I am dosed 1.48ml... from a vial that was 50ml with 5pills (.5mg each) 20ml alcohol 30ml water.. I can’t imagine me doing only 5 pills for my mixture from previous times. I’m getting more Klonopin today and will make a mixture that is 10pills 20 ml alcohol 30 ml water for 5mg=50ml.. will this be the correct batch from here on out. I think with my previous dose I may have updosed quite a bit?? Or taken less... although I believe it may have just been for this one day (hoping I didn’t make a previous jar like this ) does anyone know how to calculate what my dose is for today and where to get from here? Very lost :(

10 X .5mg pills =5mg

5mg dissolved on 50ml liquid is .1mg per ml

Yes, that will be the correct batch.