Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Not sure where to place this link

[...]

Hi all

I am not a regular visitor here but I just read a post by eljay? about Insurance companies trying to pass  iinvoluntary compliance requirements for psychiatric drugs And i thought this linked site might be relevant to that issue and to some of the people posting here.

Perhaps some of you, who like me are psychiatric survivors, may be familiar with this international organization.

And perhaps it is already listed on here somewhere. This is the only section of this site I read periodically.

By the way it is not connected with scientology. Not that I have anything against scientology.

Here is the link:  http://www.mindfreedom.org/    mods can move this post do a correct place on this site if this is an inappropriate place to be posting this.

John

hi john welcome to the forum - it is an interesting article - i did not read it all but i had read a story regarding this study a week or two ago.

they claimed that a placebo and actual med had the same results but when looking at the actual data it was clear those drugged with the actual drug were more violent - no surprise there - but good information.

the moderators may move the post to a more appropriate area or leave it here - i am not sure - but it is interesting and relevant.

Hi John,

This thread is fine to post the link. I happen to be a member of Mind Freedom myself.  I think they are a great group with a lot of great information.  Thanks for your post.