Hair Loss !

[...]

Hi, please don't worry. When I saw the new hair growth was 10 months ago sitting in the hairdresser chair. I never saw them in my mirror at home. Bad lighting I guess. I saw my scalp for a while but then I didn't. Once it starts growing back the scalp issue is gone. Maybe, you should check outside and see if you have what appears broken hairs. That's what I thought was on my head at the salon and he told me they were all new hairs. He could tell by the ends. This week when I ran my hands through my hair they were falling out all over too. 10 months ago it fell out for a few months and then stopped. I am 62 years old and have really nice hair. Lots of body and medium thick. So much fell out and my scalp really started to show alot. But, it quickly resolved itself. I'm  sure your hair will stop but it might still fall out for awhile. I know it's scary but you asked  about it and I just thought I was imagining at first. I was relieved when my hairdresser explained what all of the new hairs were. Don't  worry your hair will grow back. I promise.:smitten: