Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Approaching 30 months off benzodiazepine.

[RU...]

I am approaching 30 months off and I am noticing dramatic healing in my recovery. A company hired me to set up their store operations.  This includes hire staff, set up etc.  I wasn't sure at first if I would have the stamina to do this.  The financial gain was to much to pass up; So I am giving it a shot. 

After 10 days, 10 hours a day I am doing amazingly well.  I still have some flare ups in the background but I actually feel normal for a few hours a day, everyday.  Quite amazing!!! I am honesty starting to regain my life back!!  Writing this puts tears in my eyes because I never thought I would experience normalcy again.  I appreciate life so much now!!!!!!!!!

The sun is definitely shining on my life these days.  I will write more about this at a later time.  Recovery does happen!  I honestly feel "all the benzo forums" help greatly in my recovery.  It feels real good to know others understand what we all go through.

Time is the answer!!!  Stay drug free!!

Hi RUNVS,

Thanks for coming back and giving us an update.  I am so happy that your life is back to normal.  Can you share more of your benzo experience with us?  How long were you on Ativan.  How long was your taper?  We like to hear of success stories around here, so I hope you can come back and tell us more.  Congratulations on being 30 months benzo free!!

XXXXX

Christine/BlueMoth

I'm looking forward for when I can say, that I feel normal (back to my old self, before the benzo)

Congrats on making it 30 months, and giving us an update, on how your doing!

RUNVS,

this is such a good thing for people to read, especially some of our new members who are struggling to the extreme right now.

Thank you!! :)