Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

see pdoc soon. considering mood stabiliser or antipsychotic. Experiences?

[pu...]

Lamictal and seroquel is keeping me sane.

Seroquel low dose: stops nervousness, great sleep, stops agitation, gives me appetite, lessens derealization, stops racing thoughts, stops panic, stops anxiety

Lamictal: takes away depression, gives motion and clear mind

Abilify: gave me restless legs and didn’t work

I’ve been on lamictal low dose for a month

And seroquel for 2 weeks and I feel like a new person

Results may very $!

Hope this helps <3

Thank you so much Sunshine. I will do some research and speak with my dr. about this.

You’re so welcome. Thats how I decided I looked up info on here , watched YouTube videos went on other forums, I read others experiences with it on a medication review website. I researched extensively for two months and the good outweighed the bad. I was suicidal. I called my doctor shaking and crying she sent me 50 miligrams over to my pharmacy and I took it and within 15minutes  a wave of pure relaxation came over me I felt like a new born baby. Now I’m not saying that medication is the key to everything but this medication honestly saved my life and made the torture stop

Seroquel low dose: stops nervousness, great sleep, stops agitation, gives me appetite, lessens derealization, stops racing thoughts, stops panic, stops anxiety

Results may very $!

Hope this helps <3

Lamictal destroyed my body and Vitamin D levels.

I’m suffering more from that than benzo. It takes months to kick in so I don’t know how this person can say it’s been working after only 4 weeks.

Results may very $!

Hope this helps <3

I’m suffering more from that than benzo. It takes months to kick in so I don’t know how this person can say it’s been working after only 4 weeks.

Sam, could you be more specific, aside from vitamin D levels, about how Lamictal destroyed your body

Results may very $!

Hope this helps <3

I’m not saying its working because I don’t really can’t tell. All I know is something is working most likely the seroquel but nothing is affecting me negatively. It might who knows? Just like I didn’t know taking Xanax two weeks would make me sick this long. But then again you never hear about other medications causing seizures during withdrawal. There’s no site called lamictalbuddies so I’m taking my chance... one life to live  I guess

Results may very $!

Hope this helps <3

I’m not saying its working because I don’t really can’t tell. All I know is something is working most likely the seroquel but nothing is affecting me negatively. It might who knows? Just like I didn’t know taking Xanax two weeks would make me sick this long. But then again you never hear about other medications causing seizures during withdrawal. There’s no site called lamictalbuddies so I’m taking my chance... one life to live  I guess

You have to do what is best for you, Sunshine.  You are honouring yourself and your needs specific to your situation, so take comfort in that.  No one here can judge another´s experience, and I appreciate that you told me these medications are working for you, as I am searching for something to help me so I can maintain my job.

Thank you again so much for sharing that info.  I certainly most appreciate it.  <3

Results may very $!

Hope this helps <3

Sam, could you be more specific, aside from vitamin D levels, about how Lamictal destroyed your body

Hair loss (head, legs), skin rashes, fatigue, and teerh issues are all symptoms of vitamin d deficiency which Lamictal is known to cause.

Results may very $!

Hope this helps <3

Hair loss (head, legs), skin rashes, fatigue, and teerh issues are all symptoms of vitamin d deficiency which Lamictal is known to cause.

Wow, I had no idea!!  Thank you for sharing, Sam

Results may very $!

Hope this helps <3

If you’re not sure about any medication, I highly suggest reddit, found many who experienced these insane symptoms derived from D deficiency

Results may very $!

Hope this helps <3

If you’re not sure about any medication, I highly suggest reddit, found many who experienced these insane symptoms derived from D deficiency

Good tip. I never thought of Reddit.  Thank you again, Sam

Results may very $!

Hope this helps <3

Wow, I had no idea!!  Thank you for sharing, Sam

Insane. I thought it was benzo still, however I’m improving a ton from the Vitamin D shots I’ve been getting weekly

https://theros.org.uk/media/1588/anti-epileptic-drugs-and-osteoporosis-december-2015.pdf

https://www.livestrong.com/article/65980-effects-vitamins-lamictal/

Results may very $!

Hope this helps <3

Please be safe and do your due diligence. I thought Lamictal would be the least of my worries but it ended up destroying me

Results may very $!

Hope this helps <3

Please be safe and do your due diligence. I thought Lamictal would be the least of my worries but it ended up destroying me

will do sam.  I really appreciate you input!!

ive never felt better medicated in my entire life. And to the  ppl who say medicin destroyed them, i wouldnt put too much in it. Many people get minimun side effects and once your happy you dont mind. ppl are here for a reason. We are like 30 people. There are like 300 out there irl who probably feel the medicine worked and so have no reason to be here anymore

One thing that bugs me is that there is at least 1 person here who sits at home sitting on a serious mental illness like bipolar and schizophrenia which ALWAYS should be medicated or it will not go away. Also there are chance that one of us sits on braincancer and this is absolutly crazy to die cus someone told you its just this or that

I don't take any of them, including oxazepam since November 2018. I stopped Olanzapine and Mirtazapine after 2 months of taking it. The sleep was not good in December and January but it improved at the end of January and now it's fine. I still have some depression and fears come and go but not so bad.

I don't take any of them, including oxazepam since November 2018. I stopped Olanzapine and Mirtazapine after 2 months of taking it. The sleep was not good in December and January but it improved at the end of January and now it's fine. I still have some depression and fears come and go but not so bad.

Good day, Zack.  Did you d/c them bc of negative side effects?

Sorry for the delay, I missed your thread. No, I did not have bad side effects however I took them for a short time. I just did not want to depend on these meds and wanted to let my body recover on its own.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Ga...]
    • [Gu...]
    • [Es...]
    • [Jr...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [He...]
    • [bl...]
    • [Ra...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Sa...]