Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Heart palpitations worse with exercise

[No...]

Since this ordeal has started I have been having heart palpitations. They seem to be more prevelant the days I exercise. Anyone else experience that exercise flares these up?

22 months and the most ill do is a 5k brisk walk. Anything more and i start to feel my heart electricity having issues regulating. A hard learned lession i wont be forgetting. plus at this point ive learnt to read my bodies benzo signals. I know now when my resilience is high or im normal vs a benzo day (which is most still)

Then you rest till you feel better or even a little better than you move even if it's just walking around the house.  Baby Steps till every day till you feel a bit stronger.  That's how I am doing it.  On days when I cannot do anything I rest then all day if I have to.  On days when I feel awful but can move then I walk or force myself to do something ..laundry, or walk on treadmill ..........no longer than 20 minutes.  Or you could just start at 10 min........walk SLOW.  Or do dishes, or just find a little something to do just one time that day.......then try again when you feel half decent to do something more ........baby step more.  Etc.  Your body is trying to heal.........give it that time.