Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hi everyone

[Re...]

Hi every one I am new on here looking for help / advice.

I have been using dizipam for 8 years and I have joined for any info on stopping using dizipam, thanks thanks craig.

zDFSObb.png

Hello Recovery119!

We are very glad that you found us! You will find plenty of information and support here.

I would like to suggest that you do some research on the various boards. Becoming well informed should better enable you to make difficult decisions as well as provide you with the tools you need for a successful taper & recovery.  You will find many knowledgeable members who will support your efforts to be benzo free. I have enclosed a few links below that may help you. Check them out!

Wishing you a smooth taper & speedy recovery!

Bella  :smitten:

Please take the time to tell us about your history by creating a signature:

For a direct link:

CLICK HERE --->

Create a Signature <--- CLICK HERE 

Links:

Professor Heather Ashton's

Taper Info:

Suggested reduction rate is 5% - 10% every 10 - 14 days 

Create Your Own Taper Plan  by Jim Hawk 

You-Tube step-by-step Tutorial Video

Other Tutorials:

Hi Craig. Hope that the general message answered by BellaAmis gives you a start point for information to help. If you ask specific questions to the forum am sure you will get lots of help. It has been really helpful for me.

Hi Craig.  That's great you tapered down so much already.  At least you knew enough to do that instead of cold turkey.  Hope it's going ok for you.  Is the taper going well so far?