Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I just wrote out a list of all my symptoms for my dr appt tomorrow, since I am

[pu...]

having so much trouble with verbal communication and organizing my thoughts.

But I know it’s pointless. My doctors do not believe what I am telling them.

And I don’t even know if I’ll be able to make it to the appointment because I can barely leave the house.

I feel so helpless and like even going there is pointless.

Nothing wrong with writing out your thoughts n feelings. I did. Typed out a entire page on MS word entitled feeling crazy but I know I’m not, then went on to explain my symptoms and that I understood how much damage I did to my CNS and how GABA receptors work and how I need better coping mechanisms but it all starts with tapering off these poison. My doctor was actually impressed and agreed to a short term plan because since she wasn’t my family doctor she wasn’t completely comfortable prescribing long term plan for medication. But the note def helps

Thank you so much for replying, Nick -- I really appreciate it.  I am not going to make the appointment today -- it is pointless right now -- I understand, after all I have learned, that I am going to have to fight through this on my own and do what I think is best for myself.

I can do this.  I hope!