Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Wish me luck!

[Ye...]

So after about a year of stopping my taper from 20 to 15mg valium, im slowly going to restart it. I had a horrible experience with both buspar and another round of Lexapro(low dosage). I still feel sick on a day to day basis and im nkt even sure if its my brain stil, healing from thr severe adverse reacfion to lexapeo, or that valium is also causing issues. Anyway, im cutting 3 to 4 percent each month to see how that goes.

Btw, since its bee  a while, when do most people began to feel withdrawal? 2 weeks out for valium?

So after about a year of stopping my taper from 20 to 15mg valium, im slowly going to restart it. I had a horrible experience with both buspar and another round of Lexapro(low dosage). I still feel sick on a day to day basis and im nkt even sure if its my brain stil, healing from thr severe adverse reacfion to lexapeo, or that valium is also causing issues. Anyway, im cutting 3 to 4 percent each month to see how that goes.

Btw, since its bee  a while, when do most people began to feel withdrawal? 2 weeks out for valium?

You will likely feel the effects of a cut 6-10 days after the cut.  7-8 days is most likely.

I would do a DLMT so you don't feel the cuts so much - with a DLMT you are then removing a tiny amount each day. The cut and hold method really didn't work for me once I got to 3mg of Valium - it was too much and too fast.

Hi Builder :)

I would do a DLMT so you don't feel the cuts so much - with a DLMT you are then removing a tiny amount each day. The cut and hold method really didn't work for me once I got to 3mg of Valium - it was too much and too fast.

Hi Builder :)

How does this differ from just shaving a smaller amount off the pill and weighing it on a gram scale? That's what I'm currently doing. I have the math all planned out on how much to shave off each 5mg pill. It's easier than when I was on Clonazepam lol.