Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Weird feeling DP I think?

[Ni...]

Lately I have been feeling so weird; like I’m floating and head is so just light floating. Not really dizzy but more like just odd feeling in my head; def neurological. Can’t shake it no matter if I dose or don’t dose. If I take my Trazodone or stop it. If I take a full 0.25mg or half 0.25 mg Clonazepam. I have my five year old this weekend and he just wants to play, I suck it up n deal however I cannot shake this feeling. Anyone else ever experience this sensation in their brain/body?? I never had this feeling so much these past theee days. Grrr

Yep, had it most of the time for about a month and a half while recovering from acute. Was really grateful when it finally went away. Doesn't really fit the definition of dp or dr, not sure how others refer to it, but I know exactly what you are talking about. Sorry you are going through it. It can be really maddening. Hope it doesn't stick around as long for you. :/

I’ve had feeling like a I am hollow and head is like a helium balloon and also that world is insubstantial and could dissolve and float away along with my body for a year. Got a bit better when reinstating. Getting much worse again now dose getting lower. It causes an inner rising sensation as well that makes me feel I will explode.