Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Stress and bad news? Cant handle it.

[Le...]

After 14months off  I cant handle with any stress. Is this last forever? Today I understand about the dead of my very close friend. Whole day I am like hitten by bus. I haved adrenal surges couple times at the day. Please to those who are healed already tell me that this will not last forever?

I’m sorry Lex.

Finding out a close friend has died would be hard for anyone let alone in WD.

You will recover.

Thank you Ajusta. It is very hard in this condition to hear something like this. This adrenal surges with waves are awfull. Just want to hear for relief from someone healed that this will not last forever.

I know. Sorry I can’t be that person as still tapering but I am sure you will get better.

Thank you again Ajusta. Hope so everyone here to get heal.

Sorry for your loss.  I'm still in the recovery process but I would certainly feel the same way.

Thanks buddy I appreciate your support. You are quit benzos around the same months when I quit them too. Do you have improvements with this?