Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Interested

[vr...]

Hello! I've been reading from this website for a little while now and its been so helpful! I'm 92 days free of any benzo and most of my major symtoms are gone. I look forward to sharing and learning from other here!

zDFSObb.png

Hello vryan144!

We are very glad that you found us! Congratulations on being benzo free! Glad to hear most of your symptoms are gone. Feel free to share your story.

I would like to suggest that you do some research on the various boards. Becoming well informed should better enable you to make difficult decisions as well as provide you with the tools you need for a successful recovery. You will find many knowledgeable members who will support your efforts to remain benzo free. I have enclosed a few links below that may help you. Check them out!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Bella  :smitten:

Please take the time to tell us about your history by creating a signature:

For a direct link:

CLICK HERE --->

Create a Signature <--- CLICK HERE 

Links:

Tutorials: