Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Severe head and sinus pain

[...]

Hi buddies! I’m almost done with my taper, finally! Down to 1 mg of Valium. I’m having severe pain behind my eye that radiates down my nose and sometimes my teeth. It’s unbearable. It comes and goes, but lately it’s happening more. I have an old injury in that area. Does that make a difference? Any input would be helpful.😁

Can’t “help” per se, but I can relate. I am miserable- feels like an ice pick behind my eye. If I’m lucky it’s just one side. My brain throbs and burns and this is truly the definition of “suffering.” Finally, I have had some windows where the head pain gets better. A few hours here and there, most of a day... constant head pain and pressure otherwise, since June.

I take magnesium (doesn’t hurt me, hasn’t helped a lot either), multivitamin, vitamin D and calcium, and I got Botox for migraines. It has helped a little bit.

I had the same pain back in Sept., went through therapy on my neck and it almost all went away.

Now it's back but not as bad, more above my temples and neck nerve pain with a lot of feeling off balance, muscles jerking in my legs all through the day until bed time.

Hi buddies! I’m almost done with my taper, finally! Down to 1 mg of Valium. I’m having severe pain behind my eye that radiates down my nose and sometimes my teeth. It’s unbearable. It comes and goes, but lately it’s happening more. I have an old injury in that area. Does that make a difference? Any input would be helpful.😁

For me these are the classic symptoms of a sinus infection. Especially if I bend over the pain gets so much worse. A z-pak (azithromycin) clears it right up.