Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

klonopin Titration Dosing issues

[Mi...]

I started my titration over 1 month ago. It is a liquid titration. While on the meds before titration I took it 4 times per day. 8am, 2PM. &

7 and 10PM.  Issue now is that at about 4 am I am woken up with much higher ringing in my ears and foot pain like stinging bees. I am not getting that much sleep as it is. Seems like I am going into interdose withdrawal.  Should I take  3 doses of more klonopin each time or 4 doses with more k added for the 4Th dose. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I wish all of you the best life can offer.

[7e...]

What type of liquid are you using with your K? What is the mg/ml ratio?

With the proper liquid, you should be able to divide those in to however many equal doses you take per day.

I'm doing a liquid taper of xanax. I pour my daily dose into a bottle and take swigs from it every few hours. I just have to be careful not to swig too much too early in the day.