Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Where is everybody!

[ar...]

• 3 weeks later...

Nobody else living in Germany??

I think Marigold is ! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, marigold is from Germany. It's funny that she just this minute told me on another thread.

Arizona - just thought I'd mention that I visited Arizona a very long time ago and saw lots of very cool stuff - Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, Petrified forest, Sedona and last but not least...passed through Nowhere Arizona!!!  Population 15 or something  :)  Home base of the friend I visited was Flagstaff.  He was going to college there.

My clearest memory is being on the North Rim of the Canyon, with a full moon and there was also scattered snow, snowing up!  We hiked the switchbacks down into it.  My legs ached for days!!!

Hi Welchie, I'd like to visit New Hampshire, I've never been farther east than Missouri!  I can always visit on Google Earth :thumbsup: Were you hiking the Grand canyon at night?  My nephew went down and was too tired to make it back up so he had to spend the night there [with no preparations]  The ranger found him and stayed with him all night but he got the BIG LECTURE!  My grandson goes to school in Flagstaff.  [NAU]  Too cold for me!  I'm in Tempe [by Phoenix]  with the cactus and the lizards, love the heat!  Sedona is nice too, lots of art galleries,  I used to have some ceramic art there.  Lot of rich people live there.  Its pretty interesting to find out where everybody is!  :)  Love, Zona

Ha!  I can picture your nephew getting the lecture!

New Hampshire is very nice.  I lived in Portsmouth NH until I got married a few years ago.  It is a port town like Gloucester MA with lots of art galleries and tourist stuff.  Look me up when you visit us here and I'll give you the 50 cent tour.  I used to sell some of my artwork in Portsmouth.

So you do ceramic art?  Have you been able to do it lately?  I just set up an art station to do some fiddling.  But I'm all over the place with it cuz I don't know what to do first!!!  It's nice to do something other than suffer with benzo withdrawal.  Anything!!!

I didn't hike the canyon at night, yikes!  Just checking things out from the north rim the night before.  When we hiked down during the day...I wish I could remember the name of the point... Indian Point maybe?  I clearly remember how it looked from above.

My friend went on in life to do international real estate and travelled all over the world.  We stayed friends for a very long time, but haven't seen him in years.  Lots of fond memories.

I'm with ya on loving the heat these days.  New England winters are getting a little harder to deal with the older I get!!!  Not sure what to make of the lizards in AZ....however, we get mosquitos here that are so big they show up on radar!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody else living in Germany??

I think Marigold is ! :)

Yes I am!!!

Beautiful little crazy country..  :smitten:

And I know a lot more Germans here on bb - but I do not know if they want to tell in public.. So we have some incognito-Germans here :laugh: