Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

dentist work

[go...]

Does anyone know if there is anything a dentist would use to put in fillings that would be an issue with withdrawal?

Meant to have work on Monday and I'm pretty scared about setting myself back.

I think you're going to want to ask for no epinephrine. I had dental work and had no issues with it, but from some other buddies on here, they say epinephrine is what amps you up. Its kind of like adrenaline. So maybe steer clear of that. Hope this helps.

I have to have work done too. For some reason I have developed alot of cavities. I have multiple chemical sensitivity and cannot tolerate many things. I am seeing a dentist who uses a bloodtest to determine what dental materials are safe to use for each person. I also cannot have any numbing agents that I am aware of. I am terrified of this because I have to have the work done, but I am afraid I won't be able to hold still i. The chair without anything, and if I do take something to numb me, it might really set me back with symptoms. I would definitely recommend a biological dentist at this stage in the game. They are more in tune with people having sensitivity to certain chemicals.

Eliza

Does anyone know if there is anything a dentist would use to put in fillings that would be an issue with withdrawal?

Meant to have work on Monday and I'm pretty scared about setting myself back.

Had a tooth filled in December and he used carbocaine and it left no ill effects. I was fine afterwards.