1cc and 10ml syringes

[on...]

I was reading a post the other day and I cant find it again.I think it was answered by Jim Hawk with a links for each type of syringe on amazon it may have been ebay I can't recall.I need the 1cc syringes to be in .01 increments.I looked at amazon and am overwhelmed on which is a good type.Thank you in advance.

1ml syringes graduated with 100 marks (.01ml) are called tuberculin syringes.  1ml syringes graaduated with 50 marks (.02ml) are called insulin syringes.

Either one will work just fine.  1)  with a insulin syringe (.02), the .01 quantities are between the lines.  2)  A measurement error of .01mls will have absolutely no effect on your taper.

Just because you have a chart or plan that shows quantities in hundredths (.01ml) does not mean that level of precision is needed.  The pills you took varied 10% or more from dose to dose.  The point of a DLMT is NOT that you make tiny, precise cuts each , but that you gradually lower your dose in small decrements.

Builder thank you.Also do they need to be the sterile one's?Again thank you.

Is you kitchen "sterile" ?  I didn't think so. ;)

No, they do NOT need to be sterile.

My son is a T-1 diabetic and I found a few unused syringes from 20+  years ago. They are Kendall Monoject 1 cc 100 units https://www.vitalitymedical.com/kendall-monoject-softpack-insulin-syringe.html -I pulled the needle off with pliers and they are easier to read than any of the needleless syringes and they draw up very smooth, not "sticky" at all.  :thumbsup:

Juelli