Water titration on 5 mg of Ativan (taken once)

[el...]

About your gastritis, you might ask about PPI on the Other Medications board to see if anyone else is using them while they taper. And you could ask on Withdrawal Support about gastritis as a symptom.

I feel terrible and I need a little break. When I begin maybe the day after tomorrow I want to taper up to 10% in a month. I still wonder if liquid solution wore off more rapid tan the solid pill and maybe that's why I sleep only 3-4 hours. Feeling excausted

I really don't mean to keep harping on this but 1)  you did NOT use a solution so 2)  you have absolutely no way of knowing how much ativan you actually took,  or how much you cut.

In order to have the greatest liklihood of success once you re-start your taper with a true uniformly distributed solution, you need to acknowledge that it was NOT "liquid" that caused your problems, it was the fact that you really had no actual control over your dose.

When you restart your taper with the proper solution, things will go smoothly.,

Thanks gardener for the suggestions about my gastritis. Thank you builder for being there. I'll have a break for a couple of days but I don't want to give up. I'm not a loser. Stay in touch.  :thumbsup:

Gardener you were right. Gastritis is a common issue among ppl who use Ativan (lorazepam). Moreover PPI'S worsen insomnia during withdrawals. TY

Thanks gardener for the suggestions about my gastritis. Thank you builder for being there. I'll have a break for a couple of days but I don't want to give up. I'm not a loser. Stay in touch.  :thumbsup:

Just FYI, if you don't hear from me for a few days, I'm not ignoring you.  Will be at the beach with a bunch of my grandkids!  ;D ;D

Just FYI, if you don't hear from me for a few days, I'm not ignoring you.  Will be at the beach with a bunch of my grandkids!  ;D ;D

:clap: Have fun!

:clap: Have fun!

We always do!  7 kids this year, 9-15.  4 teen girls. ;D ;D ;D