Jim Hawk I have some questions regarding the program

[Hu...]

Hi Jim Hawk!

I am wondering if it would be possible to add a start date field to the screen to allow users to enter their own start date rather than having the date be automatically set? It would allow a user to reprint their plan at a later date (if needed) using the original start date.

Also a question regarding the Help page, under #4 it says:

4. Others

Daily basis or Periodic basis reduction?

The reduction quantity might be applied at the daily basis with consequent decreasing daily dose

Is this a different method than the Fixed reduction quantity per period of days (mg/days) and Fixed reduction percent per period of days (%/days) ? If so, how do you enter the information for this?

I also noticed a new option Attenuated ending. What is this?

Thank you again!

Hummingbird

Hi Hummingbird9  :smitten:

if it would be possible to add a start date

Good idea. I'll think about it.

The reduction quantity might be applied at the daily basis with consequent decreasing daily dose

Is this a different method than the Fixed reduction quantity per period of days (mg/days) and Fixed reduction percent per period of days (%/days) ?

1. The application has been designed to work only on A DAILY BASIS reduction regardless of fixed quantity or fixed percent reduction. It has NOT been designed to cut and hold the same dose for week(s)/month(s)

2. The 2 fields fixed quantity and fixed percent are mutually exclusive by design. When you enter one, the other will be disactivated and greyed out. This one however is used to display a value that corresponds to the field previously filled. For instance if you enter fixed quantity it will give you a percent, and it displays a quantity if you enter a fixed percent.

I also noticed a new option Attenuated ending. What is this?

I posted the reason here: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=202618.0

If questions, please come back.

:hug: