14 years on vrs 7 months off. Finding out who I am again.

[qw...]

I'd just like to say I would still be sucking down my Benzos. I would be trying to figure out why I hate my life and not understanding how people enjoy theirs.  I may have gone through with the unthinkable, cause I was so close.  If it wasn't by some miracle I stumbled on this site.  Never in a million years did I think the small pill that I was taking has cost me so much of my life. After all it was a miracle pill at one time......    Well I'm  just about 7 months Benzo free after 3 years of watching this site and learning from it I was lucky enough to figure out what it was I'd have to do.....  Not ready to post success story just yet but I will soon....  I don't know how I would have done this without Benzo Buddies!!  Thank you!

Great to read you're feeling close.  I had a history similar to you...15 years on, suffering, about to end it all until I figured out how to set myself free.  Although this side is tough, there's never been a time as dark as those days in tolerance  withdrawal.

Hugs,

WR