Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Benzo Milk - Organic Benzo Milk at That

[si...]

it was a cold dark windy fall day and i was trying to improve my health as best i could.

i went to the organic food store - few miles away - bought a few organic products - unable to remember how to put together a healthy meal anymore - i had to rely on what i thought was good for me.  i had noticed a big improvement in the store - it had doubled in size in a short period of time - i was glad to see this.

i put my milk and a few other outrageously priced items in my car and went directly home - upon putting my stuff away that is when i noticed - my milk was not there - i thought to myself - hmmm i think they are charging for stuff and putting it back on the shelf to cover the cost of building.

however - two or three weeks later i would learn just how wrong i had been - with my increased sense of smell i entered my car and noticed an aroma of something dead in there - a smell so foul - so pugnacious as to almost gag me - i looked around and saw nothing - puzzled - i went to the unhealthy low priced store - upon loading my trunk that is when it saw it BENZO MILK - it had separated and leaked out - this was a low fat milk completely separated with fat or curdled something in over 1/2 the bottle - the rest had leaked out onto my benzo nortons spy ware box - which i might add failed to alert me as to the location of the benzo milk.

recovery is a process and i have learned much in this process.