4 months

[vi...]

One day this will be a distant memory.

Months 3 and 4 - everything just got worse.

You all know the mental and physical symptoms, not even going to list mine but I can say the mental symptoms are awful.

Overall, housebound and in a very bad space. Just keep swimming.

You will heal!! I'm just a month behind you. We all have are tough days, when I get down and feel alone I remember how strong I am in doing this. This isn't for the weak! Happy healing :)

It certainly is not for the weak!! Keep on going everyone. We are getting there. I am trying to remind myself that daily now because mentally I feel ready to get back to life, but physically I am not there yet. Very frustrating.

Agreed, the early months are the worst.  At some point, hopefully soon, you'll be able to look back and see a diminishment of symptoms.  You've got this.

:smitten:

• 1 month later...

I just hit my 4 Months on Jan 22nd.  I so want to feel normal.  I feel like I am always trying to get away from myself because I hate the way I feel in my own skin.  I have hope through reading these stories.  Thank you.

I'm 5 months out and I'm going through waves and windows but the windows seem to be getting longer and more often and the waves are going down. I actually had a 30 day window in month 3.5 and I thought I was healed. OK, so I'm not completely healed but I am 90% better then when I was on Benzos.

We are all healing and we will be OK. In the meantime enjoy the windows and remember when you are in a bad wave that it will pass. It always does.