Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

to the moderators and all

[...]

Hi Colin, maggiemay, therese, and all the moderators

I'm not sure where to post this.

I was looking in your archives and saw that at one time you had a space for games.

there was one game that ran for a while called 'the neverending story' and there were also various other word games.

seemed like a lot of fun.

Would you consider bringing it back?

Would anyone else be interested in it?

Kev

Kev,

This is the off-topic section - you can start a topic about whatever you like. Well, within reason! ;D The only way to find out if something appeals to people is to start something off and see. ;) This is definitely the correct board for such things.

Sounds very interesting!  I love word games though I'm terrible at them. I still love them...is there a way of playing these games without using our screenname?

Wow, I am lovin' all this creativity!!! ;):thumbsup:

Maggie

Hi maggie,

I like word games too!  :D

I don't know if there's a way of posting without using your name.

Colin may know.

What word games do you like to play?

kev

I believe that there is a modification that would allow this, but it could cause some moderation issues. Maybe the modification would still reveal the identities of the posters to moderators - it would need to, I feel. The modification would apply to a whole board, so we would need a good reason and popular area for it to be worth while installing the code. What did you have in mind?