Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

BENZO WITHDRAWL PARTY TONIGHT !!!

[Sk...]

Thats right  ;D

Live music  7-9  :o

I've been so obssesed with this Dr. Ashton and how hard it is to get off Benzo's......

I've been neglecting my favorite thing in the world.  :-\  NOT TONITE :D

I run 1 of many drum loops through my computor into my 5.1 Yamaha home system. and turnnnn it

up!!.... man this drummer is stteeaaddyyyy  :)  Then I have my SG Gibbson.....Marshall  Morley Wah and

a Mt-2 metal zone pedal..........Ive been runnning all this through a Fender Bass Amp  :o  Anybody

want to sing my Marshall is free...

I have the house to myself tonight so it RnR in the basement time...

Just thought Id invite ya  ;)    any guitar pickers PM me

Seeee Yaaaaaa    [glow=black,2,300]Skeeter[/glow]

Hey

I think the whole reason behind this post was, Im not obsessing as much about this new withdrawl process.

I can get really obsessed on some negative thoughts and it almost paralyzes me. I attribute that to benzo's.

So It was kinda a relief to want to play tonight, but now IM fried from trying to work...

Oh well....... I may play some anyway

T/C [glow=black,2,300]Skeeter[/glow]

Hey skeeter,

Ok, I'm here with my plunking Uke.  Just hook me up to all those gizmo's, we'll grab Genie and her piano and start making music.  Wooo Hooo!    :yippee:

XXXXChristine/BlueMoth

:o  wow

I run a Uke through all that, and we may really have something  :D

[glow=black,2,300]Sk[/glow]

Ok, I'm here with my plunking Uke.

:-X

Hey, all this talk of the Ukulele only makes me think of George Formby: http://www.georgeformby.co.uk/

He was well known for playing the Banjo Ukulele, a hybrid instrument combining the Hawaiian ukulele and the big American Banjo, which had been invented by Alvin D. Keech and christened by him as the 'Banjulele'