Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

29 days since last cut. W/d rebound again! Anyone with slow metabolism of Valium

[6f...]

[6f...]

I am 29 days off since last cut. Have been feeling very good for about 10 days. And now it starts over again.I have many sxs too. Horrible! Feel really sick. All sxs that is normal the first w/d symptoms after cut.

I have a slow metabolism of Valium and my half life is so long. Diazepam 100 hours and nordiazepam up to 400...

Anyone with same problem?

I dont have the same problrm with metabolism (mine is too fast ;)) but i feel for you, how long did it usually take you to stabilise after a cut?

:smitten:

[6f...]

I dont have the same problrm with metabolism (mine is too fast ;)) but i feel for you, how long did it usually take you to stabilise after a cut?

:smitten:

When I had 20 mg of Valium the w/d started at day 3 and peak day 8-12.

But the lower my dose gets the later the w/d start. Now around day 6-7 and then a rebound peak day~  8-18. And now it started yesterday again. Still feels bad but better. I hate this enzyme problem....😢

Normal 3 weeks to get stable...

[6f...]

Yes i had that too

My first 6 months were HARD

i now feel better

Courage !

Did you have problems with long w/d?

When did they start after cuts? Duration?

So you get more aggressive w/d with small cuts???

[6f...]

Yeah it sucks  :( what are your symptoms if I may ask?

Not much now...

Headache

Tinnitus but I have had tinnitus since 2012

Muscle pain

Feeling odd