Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

med expiry dates

[bu...]

Yes, -thanks builder, it was something i was wondering about...

I suspected they would last awhile (if not left on the dash of car, in sun)... where i grew up, it was 11hrs to the nearest town, and 8hrs drive to the closest neighbour. Plus we were flooded in for 4-6months of the year... (we had an airstrip for mail and Drs etc, and boat access to sea) So, we had a complete medical kit from the Flying Drs, with all the goodies and snake anti-venom, morphine etc... -point being, -it was tightly monitored and restocked, as per usage and out of date replenishment... -a lot of the old stock would then go to animal vetinarians... -I assume to sit on their shelf for some period...

Again, thanks builder... -trust all is well for u..

Great post Builder as this is always an issue for so many. I was lucky though and my fantastic pharmacists told me this years ago. Never worry about it but would use caution with liquid antibiotics. But knock on wood haven't taken antibiotics in years and years. Happy New Year Builder. It's great you stick around to offer such great advice at the best of times. B :smitten: