Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Has anyone had any luck with psychological counselling for post withdrawal?

[Ma...]

Hi Buddies,

I am just wondering, has anyone had any good results from psychological counselling? I'm almost at my wits end from the defeating and depressing thoughts. Thankyou.

Sorry to hear you are feeling down. I did go to some counseling. I think everyone is different. I think talking to someone can be really helpful. Sometimes it takes a while to find someone you click with.

If your insurance covers it, I'd say try it without a doubt. Good luck! I hope you have a Happy Holiday!

I'm seeing a psychologist now. Even though she might not understand benzo wd much but we both click and I find it very helpful . It makes me more grounded and something to look for. She gave me homework and I try to do them so when I see her I would let her know how it goes . I highly recommend it especially if your insurance covers , mine does otherwise I won't be able to afford it.