Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

annual evaluation

[Tr...]

My supervisor gave me an annual evaluation today. Working there for the past 6 years, I always got good-outstanding evaluations. This year, my evaluation is only for 'satisfactory'. Honestly, I'm happy because I thought I was losing my job last month. I just felt even though the past 6  years my evaluation were good-outstanding, I always thought that I wasn't smart enough. But now thinking again, these benzo and antidepressant really have a negative impact on my brain. I noticed my memory got bad, sometimes took more time to do simple things, scared/nervous at meetings/talking to people in person or on phone, worry a lot, lack of confident, etc. I always thoughts it me, I never make a connection to these drugs. Now getting off them I Feel better but I am dealing with the wd symptoms which are horrible but I notice moments of improvements and clarity. My supervisor said some days I'm better and someday I was drawn into myself. I really hope that my cognition comes back and these drugs did not damage my brain. I hope for everyone to heal soon too.

Tracy