Jump to content
Important Survey - Please Participate ×

a wave caused by M Ms


[Sy...]

Recommended Posts

I just had a 6 days windows

And i ate a pack of chocolate candies M Ms

Biiimm a Wave 2 hours later

Chemicals inside?

I am Not Happy…

 

 

edit: profanity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, I ate one very small chocolate today and threw me in a bad panic attack.  So from now on I stay away from sugar especially chocolate until I heal.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use to keep a dish of M&Ms handy for years. It was my favorite snack! I have learned that the candy shells contain very toxic chemicals. It's the food coloring! Yellow and Red are the worst but the other colors are not good either. It's very possible that it can trigger symptoms.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...