Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Please help - on 8mg Klonopin now only have Melex and Restas and getting right

[Do...]

I was on 8 mg Benzos- CT sent me into hallucinations and psychosis.  Ativan in the hospital made me feel better but not totally right.  Now I am home abnd all I have acces to is Melex and Restas from Japan.

My husband has been doling out Restas every few hours because it has a long half life but I think I need to take some all at once to get better.  Am I crazy?

Could I start with the melex and get right then switch the the restas to taper since it has such a long half likfe?

I realy need help I am in such a fog and can't think and terrified of ended up back in the psych unit.

So flew from California to my family in Washington and saw a doctor who prescribed me 2 mg per day of klonopin and 600mg of gabapentin.  I am supposed to take twice a day but took the firstdoes today and slept all day and feel like a zombie. I am thinking of taking it all at bedtime.  After all, when I was on 8mg klonopin, I took it all at bedtime to sleep.

Any thoughts, am I being stupid... I can't think straight right now.