Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I never get enough sleep

[Pr...]

Mirtazipine 15mgs (remeron) will put you into a blissful coma. Its safe, mood elevating and easy to come off of. Improves appetite also. Maybe too much

Mirtazipine 15mgs (remeron) will put you into a blissful coma. Its safe, mood elevating and easy to come off of. Improves appetite also. Maybe too much

I agree with you on the appetite.  it is not uncommon to pack on the pounds. I gained over 20 pounds in two months. It did nothing for my insomnia and it can be extremely difficult to get off. What works for one doesn't always work for another Anytime I have tried to reduce it is have benzo like withdrawal symptoms. It has been three years now and the only reason I take it is so I won't go into withdrawal. I really regret ever starting it.

I agree with you on the appetite.  it is not uncommon to pack on the pounds. I gained over 20 pounds in two months. It did nothing for my insomnia and it can be extremely difficult to get off. What works for one doesn't always work for another Anytime I have tried to reduce it is have benzo like withdrawal symptoms. It has been three years now and the only reason I take it is so I won't go into withdrawal. I really regret ever starting it.

You must be med sensitive. For me coming off of it (90 mgs) was like childs play compared to the benzos. Cymbalta was more difficult.

Thanks... (but no thanks)... i do have a couple of boxes here, but i never liked any of the anti deps i was tried on... its not a big problem... -"they" were just covering themselves, and solidifying my insurance claim post accident... I do feel the d/p as part of the w/d but u all have taught me what n why...

I do NOT need to eat anymore!!! Lol

And am lucky, in that i can sleep when i want through the day...

I am trying lyrica though, it has realy helped with energy, thus far, but not sure if i should continue...?

Cheers All...

Sleep well tonight, or santa wont come...!!!