Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I just want to cry

[Ma...]

I've had it with this shit. I really want to find out who's responsible for causing this pain on all of us and speak to them in the only language that they'll understand - the language of litigation.

All this horror and pain, caused by f*cking Benzo's. I mean I'm not doing too badly atm but the memory of what occurred, the acute waves,  The consequential lost employment opportunities and the damage done to relationships - I really just want to cry when I think about it.

Mattlovescats,

Oh, how I agree with you about litigation!  Companies who know what misery their drugs cause, and doctors who aren't knowledgeable concerning the drugs they prescribe!

ty

Sometimes employment and relationship's stress are the reason why we sought help and took benzos in the first place. So, don't feel sorry about anything. My ex-wife got me into all this mess!

Say bye felicia to everything you lost in your life, it wasn't meant for you. You are better off without them!

I have a lot of anger for the backstreet 'chemists' who cook up the Benzo analogues that did a good job of destroying my life and health. There is no case against them though I don't think, as they sell/sold their misery marked as 'not for human consumption'. I had an email from them just the other day telling me that if I was traveling to continental Europe, I could order their 'products' and have them come to my hotel room!. I sent a very unsavory email back to them, and blocked them. These idiots are peddling misery, doctors who recklessly prescribe Benzos, Z Drugs and psych meds in exchange for kickbacks from pharma companies are also dealing in misery. I always advise everyone I meet to question every prescription they are offered, and to always make sure both they and their doctor are aware of all the side effects and WD sxs/protocols.