Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ร—
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ร—
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More aboutย donationsย here.

Donate with PayPal button

VERTIGO has me debilitated!!!!Omg

[...]

I'm so tired and sick of this VERTIGO and EAR PRESSURE!!!!๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ชIts keeps me from doing anything.I can't practice overcoming my anxiety like I need to because I can barely walk around because of my head spinning and my balance is horrible. I feel so confined. It's Christmas time and I cant even ice skate or see the tree , in Rockerfeller Center because of it. This is worse than dealing with my anxiety because I'm learning to cope with those feelings from going to CBT and reading CLaire Weekes. Will it go away? Will get much better? The doctor that had me come off K in a week , will probably enjoy his Holidays with his family but ,I'm screwed up even more because of trusting he knew what he was doing. I just have to vent because you guys are the closest I will get to anyone understanding what I'm going through. The head pressure is bad still but my balance is the worst.I pray everyone feels much better and heals very soon.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

I'm so tired and sick of this VERTIGO and EAR PRESSURE!!!!๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ชIts keeps me from doing anything.I can't practice overcoming my anxiety like I need to because I can barely walk around because of my head spinning and my balance is horrible. I feel so confined. It's Christmas time and I cant even ice skate or see the tree , in Rockerfeller Center because of it. This is worse than dealing with my anxiety because I'm learning to cope with those feelings from going to CBT and reading CLaire Weekes. Will it go away? Will get much better? The doctor that had me come off K in a week , will probably enjoy his Holidays with his family but ,I'm screwed up even more because of trusting he knew what he was doing. I just have to vent because you guys are the closest I will get to anyone understanding what I'm going through. The head pressure is bad still but my balance is the worst.I pray everyone feels much better and heals very soon.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

ย 

I hear you. I am having dizzy spells lately especially today. It's so bad that I have to hold on something when I walk.ย  I don't know if I Can work tomorrow, we'll see. But I am positive we will heal and get better slowly. Hang in there.

ย 

I hear you. I am having dizzy spells lately especially today. It's so bad that I have to hold on something when I walk.ย  I don't know if I Can work tomorrow, we'll see. But I am positive we will heal and get better slowly. Hang in there.

I know it's horrible. I miss going to work.๐Ÿ˜ชI hope you are able to go to work tomorrow.

Oh my god I started to think I was losing my mind and needed to go back to ER. I've been dizzy and extremely anxious for two days now. I can't walk anywhere without sweating. When I start to sweat and get dizzy, then I start thinking that something is wrong, and I start to panic. When I start to panic my heart starts to pound and dp/dr sets in. It's a nasty cycle. It's Christmas and I'm trying to fight back panic attacks, and trying to walk without falling. My head swims every time I get up. My family wants to come over, but I don't know how I will deal with them and these debilitating symptoms.

Oh my god I started to think I was losing my mind and needed to go back to ER. I've been dizzy and extremely anxious for two days now. I can't walk anywhere without sweating. When I start to sweat and get dizzy, then I start thinking that something is wrong, and I start to panic. When I start to panic my heart starts to pound and dp/dr sets in. It's a nasty cycle. It's Christmas and I'm trying to fight back panic attacks, and trying to walk without falling. My head swims every time I get up. My family wants to come over, but I don't know how I will deal with them and these debilitating symptoms.

It's horrible. People don't understand how debilitating vertigo or panic attacks can be. It's literally stops you from living a normal life and doing daily activities. I pray we get better very very soon.

It's ok to vent! The vertigo is terrible! It will go away eventually. Next Christmas should be much better!

I am going through a period of light headedness and dizziness, when I wake up in the mornings.ย  It then goes away during the course of the day but back the next morning.ย  I hope this is due to the withdrawals and will eventually go away.

It's ok to vent! The vertigo is terrible! It will go away eventually. Next Christmas should be much better!

Thanks I hope so.

ร—
ร—