Important Survey - Please Participate ×

15 Months Out & Got Blog Published Through Thrive

[do...]

Hey buddies,

Today I am officially 15 months free and clear from the poison that is Klonopin. I had been in a wave for the past six days, but it seemed to break today AND a previous blog post I reworked and submitted to Thrive Global (Arianna Huffington's new venture) was published today  :thumbsup: Its about mindfulness.

https://journal.thriveglobal.com/windhorse-intentions-actions-originally-published-at-jarettburke83-wixsite-com-9ab2a10406d7#.l6rqoa15r

I guess it just goes to show that we never know what the next day will bring! Hang in there Buddies.

Much love to you all!

:mybuddy:

[48...]
Hi. I just read the article. Very nice, thank you. Sometimes I want to go and sit at the Zen Center where there are no distractions, and mostly I have to just cut loose from the never ending sounds of life around me. Other times, I just play and make noise, and still other times I play and I am really playing!!  Slowly, our genuine natures return/reveal after the WD (10.5 months off Xanax, no other drugs) Peace. Karuna

Hey buddies,

Today I am officially 15 months free and clear from the poison that is Klonopin. I had been in a wave for the past six days, but it seemed to break today AND a previous blog post I reworked and submitted to Thrive Global (Arianna Huffington's new venture) was published today  :thumbsup: Its about mindfulness.

https://journal.thriveglobal.com/windhorse-intentions-actions-originally-published-at-jarettburke83-wixsite-com-9ab2a10406d7#.l6rqoa15r

I guess it just goes to show that we never know what the next day will bring! Hang in there Buddies.

Much love to you all!

:mybuddy:

Wow, what a great piece.  I really enjoyed reading it and could relate to your description of going through the motions vs actually doing the work!  Thanks for sharing!