Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

15 Months Out & Got Blog Published Through Thrive

[do...]

Hey buddies,

Today I am officially 15 months free and clear from the poison that is Klonopin. I had been in a wave for the past six days, but it seemed to break today AND a previous blog post I reworked and submitted to Thrive Global (Arianna Huffington's new venture) was published today  :thumbsup: Its about mindfulness.

https://journal.thriveglobal.com/windhorse-intentions-actions-originally-published-at-jarettburke83-wixsite-com-9ab2a10406d7#.l6rqoa15r

I guess it just goes to show that we never know what the next day will bring! Hang in there Buddies.

Much love to you all!

:mybuddy:

[e4...]
Hi. I just read the article. Very nice, thank you. Sometimes I want to go and sit at the Zen Center where there are no distractions, and mostly I have to just cut loose from the never ending sounds of life around me. Other times, I just play and make noise, and still other times I play and I am really playing!!  Slowly, our genuine natures return/reveal after the WD (10.5 months off Xanax, no other drugs) Peace. Karuna

Hey buddies,

Today I am officially 15 months free and clear from the poison that is Klonopin. I had been in a wave for the past six days, but it seemed to break today AND a previous blog post I reworked and submitted to Thrive Global (Arianna Huffington's new venture) was published today  :thumbsup: Its about mindfulness.

https://journal.thriveglobal.com/windhorse-intentions-actions-originally-published-at-jarettburke83-wixsite-com-9ab2a10406d7#.l6rqoa15r

I guess it just goes to show that we never know what the next day will bring! Hang in there Buddies.

Much love to you all!

:mybuddy:

Wow, what a great piece.  I really enjoyed reading it and could relate to your description of going through the motions vs actually doing the work!  Thanks for sharing!