Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

57 DAYS BENZO FREE UPDATE

[mo...]

Hey BB,

Today makes 57 days w/o any Xanax. I have to be honest. I was feeling kick ass awesome for days. And I didn't really get a chance to post anything because I did not want to stop the good times. Meaning I didn't want to stop myself from feeling great again. Today I got hit with a weird wave. I was dizzy and got some weird feelings of de-realization. It was odd. I don't know if its the Lexapro that the doctor put me on. But I am sure that I am healing. All in all the physical symptoms seem to have decreased significantly. And I don't ever wonder about being stuck in a cycle of misery forever. I know that what I am feeling is quite temporary. Even when it gets bad in which it does. I still reassure myself that I will get better. I love the fact that this forum exists. There aren't a lot of people out there that have simply done Xanax. And or benzo's for a long period of time and give each other advice as to what to do. And or give people the answers that they are looking for. I am grateful to have found this forum. I honestly have to say that for weeks. I thought I was loosing my mind. And there would be not light at the end of the tunnel. I'm excited to know what the next few weeks and months are going to show me as far as recovery. Still haven't taken any other mood or mind altering substance. And have cut down on caffeine beyond belief. I was a huge coffee drinker and have tamed it down to one cup of a day of really weak coffee. God bless to all my other BB out there.

Best,

Moose.

Congrats on your progress! I'm 43 days out and this is good to hear

This positivity. Also I'm with you on the coffee. Frankly I'm looking forward to the day when they can indulge in it fully again