Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Questions on memory

[Tr...]

At work this morning , my co worker asked if I gave the paperwork to R. I know that I did but I didn't need really remember that I gave this morning or yesterday . Also..I am having symptoms from the wd and headache . This short term memory happened when I was on the drugs now depends on days it's still bad. I want to ask and be confirmed that my memory short term due to taken these drugs. I just need reassurance .

Thanks

I'm

Tracy

Yes, I had major short term memory issues when both tapering and especially after jumping. It has always improved with time! (when I ct'd off 2mg of Klonopin - I completely lost the ability to form new memories, to the point where I once literally drove around a block and made the same wrong turn 3x in a row. The kids thought it was funny (they were little) but it was truly horrifying!)

I am 10 months out and when in stressful situations this still is happening to me. I am just not getting scared any more, its more like I get angry , like "really? AGAIN?" :-X

I am 10 months out and when in stressful situations this still is happening to me. I am just not getting scared any more, its more like I get angry , like "really? AGAIN?" :-X

Yes, I am less scared not, but I want to make sure I have it back :).  It's frustrating and embarrassing sometimes.

Yes, I am less scared not, but I want to make sure I have it back :).  It's frustrating and embarrassing sometimes.

I know :-\

hang on! :smitten:

OH yeh I have this bad. I forget what I am doing while I am doing it often. At the end of my taper I couldn't t even remember where I lived when someone was asking me. I kept getting confused and even named a town I was in that I had never lived in before . I just could not retrieve the information needed to answer the question. I had to have my wife help me answer questions. That's brain damage fo sho! (Temporary but still sheesh)

[glow=red,2,300]Remy[/glow]

OH yeh I have this bad. I forget what I am doing while I am doing it often. At the end of my taper I couldn't t even remember where I lived when someone was asking me. I kept getting confused and even named a town I was in that I had never lived in before . I just could not retrieve the information needed to answer the question. I had to have my wife help me answer questions. That's brain damage fo sho! (Temporary but still sheesh)

[glow=red,2,300]Remy[/glow]

sarcastlicly I notice that I am now at the level of co-workers that I have met. Makes me think about how many percent I will give in my future job... :idiot: