Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

This is Crazy

[Tr...]

I feel like there is a hole in my brain.  This gap that makes everything weird and disconnected.  So scary.  I also feel sharp pokes in my skin, just random places, mostly legs and Hands.  This can't be normal.  I can talk and make sense.  But, that disconnect in my brain is still there  I'm losing it.

I feel like there is a hole in my brain.  This gap that makes everything weird and disconnected.  So scary.  I also feel sharp pokes in my skin, just random places, mostly legs and Hands.  This can't be normal.  I can talk and make sense.  But, that disconnect in my brain is still there  I'm losing it.

I can understand what you are are talking about. I feel like crap. My head has so much pressure it's unreal. I also get alot of pains in my head. The dp and dr is awful. I'm not myself anymore. Im just trying to hang on. I'm only 2  months benzo free and I read so many post where people are many more months out and feeling sick. Wish I could enjoy Christmas with my family. Feeling down about that.

I'm sorry to sound so negative. I know it takes time to heal but when you get up day after day feeling the same symptoms with no change it gets you down. The good news is if we can hang on and endure the hellish symptoms we will get our life back. We will get there in time. I wish I could fast forward my life by about a year at the moment though..lol