Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Feels like flu but no fever

[Ne...]

Maybe I really do have a flu. This is nasty! My stomach is hurting and lips are dry so I must be dehydrated. I'm. It sure you can do anything about a flu, but are we more susceptible when we have just gotten off the K? Jumped in early September and felt OK for 2 months. November and December

have not been good. Anyone a few months out have returning say,proms that are worse than during the taper??

I constantly feel as if I am just getting over a nasty bug. I feel very weak, tired and drained and I also feel very dehydrated too despite drinking a lot of water. My lips are as dry as the Sahara too. It is possible you do also have a flu bug. It's hard to tell what's WD and what's not as WD mimics so many other illnesses. I had a bug just after I jumped and was sneezing and coughing. I've been lucky so far this winter with bugs but I know my luck will run out sometime. Viruses and infections attack us so much worse in WD as our bodies are already struggling to recover from what Benzos have done to us.

:D I dought you have the flu it's the benzodiazepines that give u the symptoms. I am at the tolerance level and feel like it most days. Keep going its just the meds causing it. Can wait to be free of all meds

Took a zofran for nausea and a Bentyl for the stomach spasms. I can't keep any food down. I'm wondering if I can take another zofran. Is there an interaction with withdrawal. I jumped at the beginning of September and felt OK for Sept and Oct. Nov hasn't been so good andnDecember is the worst. One lousy day after another. I need relief from this stomach pain😖

New Girl